You probably hear the term a lot. "Selling Out"
Most people point out people who make money on their videos on people who have sold out.
Selling out is a hard decision. On one hand, everyone loves you, on the other hand, you make money.
Since you're reading this blog, I'm guessing you probably don't care for being loved, and just want money.
There are dozens of small companies out there who are offering their products/money for free if you show the product in your video/review it.
When I used to make YouTube videos, I was given a free copy of an indie game. I didn't really expect anything from it but I still made a quick review on it.
A month later the company sent me a cheque for $25.00.
It might not seem like much, but it was a tiny indie game studio. Imagine endorsing many small products or one big one? The earnings would be greater than your AdSense earnings. This is why when your YouTube channel becomes more popular you need to look around for companies offering endorsement deals.
Tomorrow we will discuss "Different kinds of YouTubers"!